Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Washing the Car: Monday, June 27, 2011

Today was another relaxing day.  I got up and exercised.  After some lunch, I went to find an auto parts store to get towels, a sponge, and mini-mirrors.  It turns out that Sorna sees the value in mini-mirrors (you put them on the mirrors on your car to eliminate blind spots) so I bought him a set. 

After an hour or so, I found a place where I could wash my own car.  All the other places had full service bays, not self service.  The Cobra is shining now!  It makes me so happy.

Sorna's roommates made dinner and we watched Predators.  Sorna had to be at work at 6 AM so we stayed in. 

Mileage: minimal
Stayed at Sorna's

7 comments:

  1. mini-mirrors = gaaaaaay

    Totally for minivans. Cars should NEVER be close enough long enough to your cobra because you are rocketing past them so fast. Geez...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what I say but he holds strong on that subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craigster, doesn't your Jeep come with mini-mirrors? And T-Unit sees the value. You people are obviously just idiots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, the flippen many mirrors! I don't know how many times I've heard this argument ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snaps, I meant mini, not many...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize John was secretly recruiting me... I'm still getting used to them, most of the time I just close my eyes and floor it anyway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, posted as unknown.. Surprise!

    ReplyDelete