Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to Dayton: Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got up today and grabbed some brunch with Uncle Denny.  Then it was off to Dayton.  I used to think that the three hour drive from Fort Wayne was kind of long.  It went by in a flash.

It is good to be back in Dayton.  I got the Cobra completely unloaded and then I went out and met some friends at El Rancho Grande for dinner.  After that I celebrated Brittany's birthday with her and Mikey and crew.  (I actually missed her birthday by several weeks but this was the first time I have seen her since I left.)

Some interesting numbers for this leg of the trip... I left Sunday, June 19 and got back Saturday, July 16.  That is four weeks (28 days)!  My beginning mileage was 72,228 and I am at 79,864 now.  That is 7,636 miles!  Cool!

Mileage: Starting 79,685 & Ending 79,864= 179
States Visited: Indiana, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment