Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meeting the Jersey Crew: Monday, July 25, 2011

Today started pretty slow.  Tommy was gone when I got up.  I talked to Tracy before she left for work.  Then I just kind of hung out.  When Tommy got back from work he said that some of his buddies go out on Monday night to a local bar.  Sounded good to me. 

We got to the bar around 9:15.  His friends were a good time and reminded me of the Dayton crew.  Tommy knew I could drive him back so he had several beers.  Then JT, one of his friends (who played college football and is maybe 6'5'' and 325 lb), thought it would be good to take it to the next level with vodka and Redbull.  We left the bar pretty late.  In fact, we only beat Tracy home by 15 minutes.  I talked to Tracy while she worked on finishing some charts.  Then it was off to bed.

Mileage: Minimal
Stayed with Tommy & Tracy

Here is a picture of Opal.  She's scary yet nice:

No comments:

Post a Comment