Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Bad Breakfast and the Beach: Saturday, July 2, 2011

This morning, Sorna and I decided we were going to make breakfast.  We were going to make hash-browns and eggs.  I peeled the potatoes and then we started to fry them up.  Once they were done, Sorna started on the eggs.  We left the hash-browns on the stove to keep them warm.  I was turning the hash-browns (but apparently not fast enough) and Sorna saw that some of them were turning a little brown and, in the commotion, the pan with the eggs hit the floor.  I went to the store to get more eggs and, while I was gone, they tried the potatoes.  They were bad.  So we got subs.

Next, we went to Mission Beach.  It was nice.  The water was really cold but we got in anyway.  When we got back to Sorna's, we played some more tennis.  It was Sorna and I against Edwin and Bobby. We won.

3 comments:

  1. I still think we did an awesome job on the breakfast!!.. don't ask me how though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though that finally I would have a "White boy" cooking for me in my own home. Lol ( keep in my that in Mexican)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that will teach you! The white boys tried really hard. We made up for it with our awesome tennis skills though. I can still hear Sorna yelling at me to guard the net! Guard the net!! Get up on that! Good times!

    ReplyDelete