Sunday, July 24, 2011

On to Ann Arbor: Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This morning I got up and had some breakfast.  Then I took a walk around the Lyons' house because it has been more than a year since I have been up here.  Their yard looks amazing!  They have spent countless hours on landscaping and it has really paid off.  I left early afternoon to head to my cousin Beth’s in Ann Arbor.  

The drive was uneventful.  I got to meet Maggie.  She is really nice.  We went out to a nice restaurant for dinner and, wouldn’t you know, the A/C wasn’t working that well.  The food was good but all of us had to keep wiping away the sweat.  From there we went back to Beth’s place and hung out.  Beth and I exchanged stories about how crazy 2010 was for each of us.  Her main issue was an injury that she received while doing a 60 mile charity walk.  Without major surgery, she would have lost her left leg!  From there, it was off to bed.

Mileage: Starting 80,363 & Ending 80,602=239
Stayed at Beth’s apartment (Plymouth, Michigan)
States Visited: Michigan

Beth and Maggie:

No comments:

Post a Comment