Friday, July 1, 2011

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today I went back to CBS Television City to see a taping of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.  The ticket said arrive at 4:30.  Because they over-book, I arrived at 3:15.  I was early enough that they initialed my ticket and said go do something else and then we will let you back to the front of the line.  I grabbed some food.

When I got back and they let stand at the front of the line, I purposefully migrated towards two cute girls standing by themselves.  I asked where they were from and got to talking about my trip.  I also got to talking to a guy who kinda looked like Elvis and it turns out he is an actor.  I only talked to one other group of four people from Michigan.  When we went into the studio, they put the two cute girls up front.  I was asked again how many people in my party and I said 1.  They stuck me in the front row, dead center.  I was right behind the executive producer.

As it turns out, the two cute girls were put in 'lesbian row'.  I didn't realize that Craig always has a lesbian row.  They made TV.  One of the four girls from Michigan also became part of the show.  When they showed her in the audience, you can see me (at least part of me).  It was a great show.  Cedric the Entertainer and Moon Bloodgood were the guests.  She is in some show now but she was in Terminator Salvation.  The show airs tonight (Friday, July 1). Watch it!! 

Here is a link to the show:
http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_late_show/video/?pid=x81sH5xVWqi_GL5CzCDcGf_N7jQpYfY3

You can see me at 0:44, 27:18, and 27:27.  That's right, I'm famous!

Honestly, I wasn't that impressed with Hollywood.  It seemed depressing.  I think alot of people go there and think they are going to make it big and don't.  There are bars on all the windows out there.  It was still cool to be at CBS and see some cool stuff!

Again, I stayed at Sorna's.

A shot of CBS Television City

Here are some still pics from the show... I am on the left.
and then
and the two girls in lesbian row are on the right...




and the actor that looked like Elvis is in the white coat.  His nose looks like it is hitting the back of my head...



Sorna had a surprise cake for me when I got back...
Yes, that says "Go Home White Boy". And yes, Sorna is also white.  He feels a little threatened by me at this point, though.  He is worried about being replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment